The Game Of Love 4:160:00/4:16
How To Book Dazzler
Hiring quality live entertainment is the key element to a successful event. Dazzler is available in numerous configurations.
- The DAZZLER Duo (saxophones, keyboards and two vocalists) consists of the Ted Wagner & Nuala Cunard.
- The DAZZLER Trio (saxophones, keyboards, guitar and three vocalists) consists of Ted Wagner, Nuala Cunard & Keith Coleman.
- The DAZZLER Quartet (saxophones, keyboards, guitar, two female vocalists and two male vocalists) consists of Ted Wagner, Nuala Cunard, Kathy McAbee & Paul Buzin.
Need more musicians for a larger dance band or Las Vegas style floor show? no problem, Dazzler has access to the finest musicians and entertainers available anywhere.
Here is how to book Dazzler for your next event:
Assuming you have decided on the date, the venue and how many pieces you would like Dazzler to be, before calling, you might want to give some thought to how you would like your event to flow. Do you need cocktail entertainment? (i.e. piano player, harp player etc.) Do you want live or recorded music during dinner? How many hours of dance music would you like? With this information at hand booking Dazzler is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Call band leader Ted Wagner at 727-804-8170, or if you perfer you can fill out the "contact us" information on this web site and Ted will contact you.
2. Assuming the date is available and the details have been agreed upon, you will be sent a simple contract to sign and asked for a small deposit to hold the date.
3. Agents, Party Planners, Entertainment and Event Coordinators - If you are more comfortable with, or have had a past relationship with or we have been recommended by one of the above mentioned people, we are happy to work with them. We work with agents and Entertainment Contractors from all over the world. We also accept bookings through GIGMASTERS www.gigmasters.com/liveband/TheDazzlerDuo/
Some Advice . . .
Full Time PROFESSIONAL working bands are booked anywhere from 3 months to a year in advance. On average we receive at least one call a week for an event that is less than a month away.